Information We Collect
- Personal Information.
- We collect personal information from you through the App that you voluntarily provide to us. In order to utilize certain functions of the App you may be required to register by choosing a username and password, providing your name, email address, phone number, and business information. We may also automatically collect information from you, such as your mobile device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and usage information. Your usage information may include the App content that you view, your interaction with the content, comments that you post, time spent using the App, and navigation through the App including your activity log.
- Geolocation Information.
- Each time you access the App we may collect the geolocation information of the device on which you downloaded and use the App. Your use of the App and the functionality available to you will not be negatively affected if you do not allow access to your geolocation information.
- Social Media Account Information.
- If you log in to the App through one of your social media accounts or share App content through your social media account, we may collect information that you have made publicly available through your social media profile.
- Survey Responses.
- We may periodically conduct surveys of App users and collect user responses. Participation in our surveys is voluntary.
Use of Information We Collect
- Geolocation Information.
- The geolocation information collected from your device may be used to learn about where you use the App. We may use this information to send you content relevant to your specific location through the App.
- Responses to Email Inquiries.
- If you send email inquiries through the App, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is only used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- Survey Responses.
- Your responses to any user surveys may be aggregated and included as content on the App. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential. If any such survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf, the third party service provider will be required to keep your information confidential.
- Product and Service Information.
- We may use your personal information from time to time to contact you about our products and services, or the products and services of third parties that we believe might be of interest to you. We will not provide your personal information directly to such third parties.
- We may use information gathered from our App statistics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our systems and to administer the App. We also gather anonymized broad demographic information from this data to help us improve the App and make your user experience more enjoyable.
Disclosures of Information We Collect
- Sale of Business.
- We may transfer your personal information as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Endurance, as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
- Endurance Family and Trusted Partners.
- Legally Required Disclosures.
- We may disclose your personal information or information regarding your use of the App to comply with applicable laws, regulations or governmental or legal requests or demands for such information as determined in our sole discretion.
- Service Providers.
- We may use third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving the App. Such third parties may access the information we collect about you only for the purpose of performing the services for which we have contracted them.
Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the App cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts.
Personal Information of Children. The App is not directed toward children less than thirteen (13) years of age and we do not seek to collect any personal information from such children. If we become aware that personal information from a child less than thirteen (13) years of age has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.